For your safety and in response to the current risk associated with the coronavirus, we can address many of your ENT needs from the comfort and safety of your home. Please schedule an appointment today to see one of our physicians via telehealth or virtual care.
Please review the instructions below on how to access your telehealth appointment in advance of your appointment as you may be required to download an app to proceed.
Doxy.me Telehealth Visits
If you are using Doxy.me for your virtual visit, please follow these directions:
- Open the email that you receive from your provider
- Click on the link to go to the virtual waiting room
- Please note that you may be asked to change your browser to Chrome or Firefox
- You will need to give your browser permission to access your camera and microphone
- A check in box will appear where you can enter your name so that your provider knows you have arrived
- You will be put into a virtual waiting room
- You will wait for your provider to join the call
Facetime Telehealth Visits
If you are using Facetime on your Apple Phone for your virtual visit, please follow these directions:
- Make sure Facetime is set up on your phone
- Go to settings -> Facetime -> make sure the toggle is green for enabled
- Wait until you receive a call from an Unknown number
- Answer the call and it will convert to a Facetime video chat
If you have any questions about how to access your telehealth visit, please call our office at 804.484.3700.
Thank you for choosing Virginia ENT for your ear, nose and throat care!