Background: The Transition
Dr. David Cross has served many patients in the Greater Richmond Region over the years and, as he’s transitioning into retirement, we would like to honor his service while also ensuring existing patients are well cared for. We’re happy to share that beginning July 6th, audiologist Heather Wilson will be joining our practice to care for you as well.
Virginia Ear, Nose, & Throat is proud to serve the Metro Richmond area with the best ENT providers and staff in the state. Our practice provides comprehensive ENT and related services to patients of all ages.
We wanted to ensure you have the information you need as you transition care so that you can make decisions for yourself or your loved ones when you need to. Below you’ll find information to help you make your next appointment and care decisions. If at any time you have questions or need support you can call us at (804) 484-3700.
Virginia ENT and Pediatric & Adult ENT have been working together to make sure the process of changing doctors is as smooth as possible. We’ve taken care to:
- Transfer patient records so that you don’t have to worry about doing so
- We’ll be using the same patient portal you are already familiar with to house your information; ensuring you are comfortable knowing how to get the information you need when you need it.
- Hanover Providers
About Virginia ENT
Where are you located?
We have four convenient locations. Since you were seeing Dr. Cross in Mechanicsville, you’ve been transitioned to our Hanover location. However, if you prefer to visit us at our Colonial Heights, Midlothian, or West End office, you can do so by scheduling an appointment online or calling (804) 484-3700.
What are your hours of operation?
Our Hanover office is in operation 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Please visit our website for information on other locations.
What are the ways I can contact you?
You can call us anytime Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm at (804) 484-3700 or visit our website to schedule an appointment.
How do I make my first appointment?
Please visit our website to schedule an appointment or call us anytime Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm at (804) 484-3700.
Do you take walk-ins?
We do not take patient walk-ins. However, if you have hearing aids that need service, you can drop them off without an appointment.
What are some of the conditions you treat?
- Virginia Ear, Nose, & Throat offers comprehensive care.
- ENT services include snoring & sleep disorders, allergy, nose & sinus, ear, balance & dizziness, voice throat, head & neck, and neurotology.
- Pediatric care includes solving for ear infections, outer ear infections, issues with tonsils & adenoids sinusitis, hearing loss, noisy breathing, neck masses in children, and nosebleeds in children.
- Our facial plastic surgery providers offer laser procedures, non-surgical procedures, surgical procedures, and skin care products.
- The Balance PT staff at Virginia ENT offer balance therapy, gait training, joint & post-surgical treatment, tmj treatment, and treatment for vertigo & dizziness. See our therapy FAQs.
- Virginia ENT also offers services for hearing aids. Read our hearing care FAQs and learn more in our patient education section.
How many providers do you have?
Virginia Ear, Nose, & Throat is proud to have 12 of the best ENT physicians, a nurse practitioner, 11 audiologists, 2 therapists, and an aesthetics nurse working across our 4 facilities.
How do I know which doctor to choose?
If you have a specific condition that you need treated, we can refer you to one of our specialists who can be your new source of care. Otherwise, you are welcome to choose your new practitioner. If you need help, please call (804) 484-3700.
Do I choose my own doctor or do you choose for me?
You have the choice of physician, but if you have a specific condition one of our specialists treats or need help choosing your doctor, we’re here to help. Simply call (804) 484-3700 for an appointment.
Do Virginia ENT doctors do surgery?
Our physicians do offer surgical services and we even have our own facility. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the differences our Surgery Center has to offer. We have the same high quality and amenities, including a doctor on call 24/7, but with increased efficiencies and lower costs. Quality care from start to finish is our number one priority. To learn more about our surgery center and physicians, visit our website.
How do I access the patient portal?
Visit our website at www.virginiaent.com and click on “Patient Portal” in the top navigation (next to the pink Schedule an Appointment button) and click on "I need to sign up!"
What do I do if I have trouble accessing my patient portal?
Call our office at (804) 484-3700
Insurance & Billing
What insurance do you take?
We participate with all major insurance companies, including Medicare and Medicaid.
What if I don’t have insurance?
We offer self-pay prices for those without insurances.
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks, cash, and Care Credit.
Schedule An Appointment
Your ENT health is important to us. Please schedule an appointment today to see one of our highly skilled physicians by calling our scheduling line at 804-484-3700 for immediate assistance. You can also use our online scheduling system on our website.
- or -
Call Us at (804) 484-3700